Robotnik (www.robotnik.eu) started its activity in 2002 and is currently a leading company in the European service robotics market. Robotnik is specialized in mobile robot platform development and manufacturing and mobile service robotics R&D and engineering. Robotnik is an SME and its team is formed by 26 persons including engineers and R&D team. We have the following certifications:
- ISO 9001:08 – Design, manufacturing and commercialization of products and systems based in robotics technology.
- UNE 166002:06 – R&D Management in the development of robotics projects.
Robotnik provides the mobile robotics technology required for the project and the experience in the successful implementation of a wide range of mobile service robotics projects. Robotnik has experience in the robot manufacturing and sales of 14 years, has a large number of customers in more than 30 countries, and has permanent distributors in USA, China, India, Japan and Singapore. Robotnik is specialized in:
- Robotics product manufacturing and reselling (mobile robot platforms, mobile manipulators, arms, hands and humanoids)
- Robotics R&D end Engineering projects:
- Service Robotics Applications: i.e. development of robots for performing autonomous tasks for the wellbeing of humans or machines, excluding manufacturing.
- UGV Engineering: specific unmanned ground vehicle engineering.
Robotnik has a large product portfolio, among them are the followings:
– The GWAM platform is a mobile manipulator that is able to handle almost any object and interact with the environment in the most dexterous way.
– AGVS is an autonomous mobile robot intended for indoor transportation tasks. AGVS is motorized by two motors controlling direction and traction. The robot has a low profile chassis, making it suitable for movement under hospital roller containers.
– The SUMMIT XL robot has skid-steering kinematics based on 4 high power motor-wheels. Each wheel integrates a hub brush-less motor with gearbox and encoder.