Provide an autonomous robotic ecosystem utilizing mobile platforms and manipulators for intelligent inspection and selective harvesting of high value crops.
• Develop autonomous mobile robots capable to explore the agricultural area and assess the crops
• Develop a bi-manual robotic platform capable to harvest the crops by using traditional procedures
• Develop an integrated grasp planning framework to plan and optimize grippers for different harvesting applications
• Develop a Decision Support System and mechanisms for optimizing operational capacity, automated operation planning and task scheduling with automatic rapid reconfiguration of inspection and harvesting processes
• Enable safe autonomous navigation and interaction in heterogeneous agricultural areas
• Validate BACCHUS in real life scenarios in vineyards